大正14年（1925年）に創業者と懇意にしていた宮大工（※）により建てられました。 切妻造の桟瓦葺、小屋組みはキングポストトラス、下見板張りを基調にし、 妻面は破風を白漆喰壁としたハーフテインバー風に意匠を凝らしています。
This building was first constructed in 1925 by temple and shrine carpenter OHKI Kichitaro, who was a close friend of the founder KITA Yoshijiro. This building adopted certain elaborate designs such as Kirtsuma-tukuri (gabled roof style), sangawarabuki (pantile roofing), king post truss, shitami itabari style (wooden clapboard), half-timbered style with plaster walls and so on. ※ OHKI Kichitaro is a famous temple and shrine carpenter in Nara who devoted himself to the repair of temples and shrines after the Great Tokyo Earthquake (of 1923). Also, he constructed a magnificent Christian church in semi-Western style in Nara, which was made of Japanese cypress. This architecture was registered as an important cultural property in 2015.